Subject: info SDS
From: "Elena Seramondi - ERRECOM SPA" <[email-masked]>
To: "CLP kasutajatugi" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Stefania Pompeo - ERRECOM SPA" <[email-masked]>, "Massimo Sina - ERRECOM SPA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 11:52:31 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

I wanted to ask you some questions about our SDS.

Is there a fee to pay to be able to include the number of your poison
control center in our safety data sheets for the products that we sell in
your country?

Is there any sentence to insert? For example available 7 days a week, 24
hours a day, etc..

Is registering the products on the PCN portal enough or do I need to send
you the safety data sheets? Or do I need to fill out an online file?

The official language to be used is Estonian?

The correct telephone number to enter is 16662?

Best regards,

Elena Seramondi

ERRECOM LAB

ERRECOM SPA

Via Industriale 14

25030 Corzano (Brescia) ITALY

T: +39 030 9719096

Skype ID: lab2.errecom

 <https://www.annatwelve.com/>

Il trattamento dei dati personali connesso al rapporto contrattuale è
disciplinato dall’informativa Privacy pubblicata sul sito
<https://www.errecom.com/privacy-policy/>
https://www.errecom.com/privacy-policy/

All personal data, connected to the contractual relationship, is processed
in accordance with the Privacy Policy published on our website
<https://www.errecom.com/en/privacy-policy/>
https://www.errecom.com/en/privacy-policy/

+-+-+-+-+Attenzione+-+-+-+-+

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e-mail sono destinate
esclusivamente alle persone o entità cui è stato indirizzato e può
contenere informazioni riservate. Ogni rinvio, diffusione o altro utilizzo
o qualunque azione basata sul presente messaggio da parte di persone o
entità diverse dal destinatario, se non espressamente autorizzate dal
mittente, sono proibiti. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore,
siete pregati di contattare immediatamente il mittente via e-mail e di
cancellarlo da ogni vostro computer.

+-+-+-+-+Disclaimer+-+-+-+-+

The information transmitted in this e-mail message is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
information. Any retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entity other
than the intended recipient, if not clearly authorized by the sender, is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the message from any
computer.